There's now an unprecedented amount of data from real-world healthcare settings, and it's more critical than ever to preserve the privacy of this sensitive data.
So how can the healthcare ecosystem balance the need to protect data with the potential to use this data to save lives?
In this paper, we outline:
- Why data partnerships are essential to improving patient outcomes
- Which challenges hinder the use of real-world healthcare data
- Technologies healthcare organizations are using to partner on data today
- Benefits and risks of different approaches to data collaboration
- How data clean rooms facilitate collaboration on health data
- Applications of data clean rooms for real-world data analysis
Subscribe to Decentriq
Stay connected with Decentriq. Receive email notifications about industry news and product updates.